The Church of St. Raphael was built in the 1980s and kept there the bones of St. Raphael.
The wooden temple that dates from the 17th century, was destroyed by the earthquakes in 1953 and moved here from the church of the Assumption of Perachori. The church celebrates in the first Sunday of July. The position of the temple is the family home of St. Raphael in ' Mili ', outside the village Perachori where there was a perennial tree by tradition called "tree of Lascaris '. The owner of the land received from grandfather to grandfather the property that they had purchased from a family of Lascaris and that the family had an ancestor who died in a foreign country.