It houses finds from the northern Ithaca dating from the proto-Helladic as the Roman period. The building was constructed in 1933. In 1994 was reform of the report and repairs of the Museum.
The cave was mainly devotional character. Investigated the Pilikata remains of a prehistoric settlement.
Ceramic plate depicting a rooster from Cave City, 7th century BC (Corinth).
Fragments of a clay mask first or second century AD bearing the inscription engraved prayer Ulysses.
Relief depicting nymphs dancing in Cave City. Hellenistic period.
Days Open: Daily except Mondays
Hours of operation: 08:30 - 15:00
- Telephone: +30 26740 31305
- Mobile: +30 6945 840055
On the Map: